Wednesday, January 2, 2013

1/1/13 (6, Maybe 7 P.M.)


His chest moves up…
While my own coincides against him.
The rhythmic dubstep beat I hear blaring within my eardrums,
I can also feel through the thrumming sensory receptors
Set in the fingertips I have laid upon his skin.
And this beat…this beat renames mine own and claims it
Into its coveted idiosyncrasy until it has waved into a synchronized routine.
 Therefore, our beats have become one…
One beat, but two hearts.
Then gusts of air falter as they leave our mouths,
Racing erratically, taking turns in the lead to breathe Life back into our lungs.
No need for words…
We just lay atop the other,
Letting our chests do a dance,
And our hearts sing a duo beat,
As our breaths sprint over hurdles.
All falling into effect after we've created Love.
My chest had collapsed above his own,
His that had moved up,
And I matched his challenge
Just so that this moment could be remembered as the night…
Our breaths raced erratically into a synchronized routine,
Until our hearts beat as one,
One beat…but two hearts.

1/2/13




No comments:

Post a Comment